Saturday, January 16, 2010

Must stay the course

Well, I wanted to scrap a page, prob is half my stuff is in the pile in the family room, so I did print the January 2005 sketches (www.pagemaps.com) and picked out the photos and ribbon for the first layout, but that is as far as I got. I also brought in a large rubbermaid like box and it is full of sewing things I have begun. One is a "yellow brick road" quilt that I just need to bind and top stitch to be done, made with the scraps from my oldests nursery. You don't know how bad I want to do that right now. Must stay the course. I will be sewing here and there so will prob include that one in my get done projects. Figured it would be a nice 8th b-day gift for him. I started working on it when he was 9 months and had wondered where I stuffed it. Again though I need to get that stuff organized and in that room, so once again, must stay the course :) am still hoping to post pictures, but am going to go through that box first and see what else is in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment