Saturday, January 16, 2010

Done for the day and the promised photos


after round one for the day


the opposite view


round two (told you there wasn't much difference)


opposite view


the sewing box I went through (found two things for the airman's attic, better than none)


the quilt I need to finish for Jacob


Can you see the clean section behing the couch, woo hoo, may be done sooner than three weeks, we shall see :) There are a lot of boxes to go through.


final shots of the room, see the kitty comfy on the bed.


And the other angle

Ok, so I already know what 2011 will be, year of the sewing machine :) Maybe hubby can get me a nice work horse one next year for Christmas, with a button hole, that is a must have for me!!
Well, I didn't time my work this time, just did it. Got a hole row cleared in the family room. I do have a stack of rubbermaids in the room now, which aestetically (sp) I do not like, but they are my scrap things, so rather than go out and buy a better way to store them, I plan to use them!! Oh and my son's kitty loves the clean bed to lay on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment