Sunday, June 19, 2011

Deployment Challenge

I saw a link to a blog that has inspired me and I am hoping to also make the last 9 months of my hubbies deployment easier to handle!! Paige over at Faith's Page set a challange to do 100 projects during her husband's 14 month deloyment. Her hubby will be home soon :) Well, we are only 1/4 of the way through with ours. I did craft and organize/decorate a lot when he first left. But now I am just trying to tread water with keeping the house semi clean. I am so overwhelmed by it that I feel guilty doing anything else!! Even if it is something for the house of my boys, and I know that the process of doing those crafty things will help my mood and my sanity. So, thanks to Paige, I am challanging myself to get 100 projects done too. Starting back with my St Pat's wreath, that I completed the day he left. I will renumber those projects and post some others I have recently done and try and do better at posting the ones I am going to do. My goals include, organizing/cleaning, decorating, gifts, and scrapbooking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment