Monday, June 20, 2011

Some sneak peaks

Since I am in CO and can't work on any of my crafts I am going to post some sneak peaks of items I plan to finish or start (and finsh, need ritallin for craft ADD). Some the links are at home, so just going to list :)

Master
felt heart wreath in a light blue
billy book case from IKEA
curtains in either white or cream (would love your input, trim is cream, but I love the look of white)

Patrick' and Robert's room
A Mickey Mouse wreath
Finally finish their bedding and curtains

Jacob's room
His entire sports bedding
Hang his gymnastics hooks for his medals
Organize better in there.

Living Room
recover two dining room table chairs (http://www.tonicliving.com/productsDetails.asp? for some reason it won't let me highlight the last line)
curtains, again in white or cream http://www.tonicliving.com/productsDetails.asp?categoryid=94&productid=525&currentpage=1&onsale=0 (going with an Irish theme, room is dark green, so leaning towards white, because I prefer how it looks and that is the color in the Irish flag, but again, the trim is cream.)

Misc
thank you gifts for all the friends that have helped me out so far
boys' baby books, trying to decide do I get them all caught up to robert's age, and then the older two to Patrick's age and then work on Jacob's until it is caught up or just work on one kid at a time (mom guilt prob won't let that happen). Also need to just scrap some family albums :)
Am also in search of a wreath idea that really captures me for a patriotic wreath, I had wanted to have it done for Memorial Day and now I am not even sure if I will have one for Independance Day!! I do plan for it to stay up until at least 9-11

No comments:

Post a Comment