Monday, July 12, 2010

yeah, another win

I won again, this time over at apron strings :) Well, I am now two layouts away from having all of Jan 2010 scrapped. I went ahead and ordered my Feb 2010 photos, all 250 of them!! Granted half are from my hubby's promotion, so half will go in his military album :) In the mean time I am going to work on my 2004 photos. After going through the pages I started I have Jan - April and Oct - Dec done, so that year is about half done. Doing these pictures is kind of wierd, being that Patrick is the age Jacob was. So as I see Jacob in these pictures I know which pieces of clothing I just folded or put on patrick. These are also hard photos, exspecially the ones before 20 Sept 2004. that is the day of Jacob's accident. I have to remind myself that though his head was perfect before then, he is the same boy after. The day we came home from the hospital he climbed up to the peninsila and asked for a sandwhich like he always had. he is my miracle boy and success story. Ok, onto the pages I got done yesterday. Both are sketches from camp scrap over at Big Picture :)

this is the week 1 sketch :) had just the right pictures to fit it perfectly.

and this is the week 3 sketch. I was short one picture, but the one of him by his board was the right way that once I put it on cardstock I could make it fit :) And here is that little boy 6 years later :)

2 comments:

  1. It's so great that you are just crusing along - we both are. Well, you're much faster than I am, so you have more done - but I'm cruising for me :) Great job on them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks, I feel bad I slacked for about 5 months, the craft room is a mess again and I am way behind on my goal, so doing what I can handle now!! You are doing great too :)

    ReplyDelete