Wednesday, July 7, 2010

ugh

So, I just to upload the first two layouts last night, but after waiting an hour for the pictures to upload on here and nothing I gave up and went to bed. Uploaded them and a third in much less time tonight. Only got one layout done tonight, but with all the picturs and stars (that I had cut), I was done after it. I really like it though, and it was worth it. The first two are for the apron strings crop and the third is for an online class I signed up for at Big Picture.
For assignment 5, we were challanged to just use paper.

Assignment 6 was to use a circle sketch. This is very different for me, but I really like it all the same.
The long picture, I came out with the ideas, placement and what to use quickly, it was just the putting it together that took forever, ecspecially cutting out 11 stars by hand. Oh and having an adorable 8 month old interupt me constantly :)



1 comment:

  1. Love them all - congrats on getting so much accomplished!

    ReplyDelete