Saturday, July 3, 2010

(page kits + sketches) 2 hours = production :)

had a tough week getting into scrapping. I can't really scrap until the boys are in bed, and I keep thinking that only an hour is not enough time to get anything done. tonight both of these pages took 30 minutes each. And the second one I had to scan a medal and look up meet information. This what page kits and sketchs can do for you, they make scrapping so much quicker and productive. My favorite page kit is having another cyber crop over at apronstringsdesigns.blogspot.com. The first two assignments are below :) Will get the other two for this week done tomorrow night. Am hoping to get to scrap from 10 til bed each night, if I can manage to get two pages done, including getting children in bed and nursed, I will be pretty proud of myself and make some progress!!

Assignment one was to use a sketch that was posted. the sketch had a third picture, but since I did not have a third picture I created my own :)
Assignment 2 was to use three different fonts. i did not choose these pictures, I am scrapping chronologically, the event just fit the assignment. I scanned one of Jacob's medals from the meet and then printed the meet logo and information about the child the meet is in dedication to. I then also used sticker letters, so actually have more than three fonts on the page :)

2 comments:

  1. You just cruise when you crop. I'm constantly amazed at what you do and how long it takes. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what I love about sketches and kits, I have all the embellies together, I see where it shows an embellie, get one out of my kit and put it down, other than picking the right kit and sketch, the brain work is done for me :)

    ReplyDelete