Wednesday, February 3, 2010

sick house again

Well last week was spent just trying to catch up on my being sick so I did not get around to the craft stuff. And this week the boys are sick. I do plan to go and work on stuff here in a few minutes and work on the toys in the family room.

I do want to share that I got a free sewing table and serger last night, am very excited. That means my desk can be for scrapping alone :) I also have been asked to help a spouse make an album for her husband's retirement (not sure if I mentioned this alread).

I am also going to be taking part in a month long stash using challange with my favorite kit club, it does exactly what I am trying to do use up my stash and use sketches, here is the blog, apronstringsdesigns.blogspot.com. I am hoping to get the first three done tonight after I get the boys to bed.

Well, I better get to work and go check and my kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment